12 June 2017
To improve the quality of service and speed up the elimination of breakdowns, the Internet provider Kuzia offers users before calling the wizard to implement a series of recommendations that may solve the problem with the Internet:
Problem number 1: Low speed of the Internet.
- Check the way to connect to the network - the speed over Wi-Fi is much less than the speed over the cable. And also the speed of the cable through the home router can be less than directly from the provider's switch.
- Check the CPU load of the CPU, you can do it by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + Esc key combination, on the Performance tab. In case of CPU usage above 40% -50%, you need to open unnecessary processes on the tab with the same name.
- It should also be remembered that the speed depends on such facts as: the speed of the return of files by the source, the number of simultaneously downloaded files, the included Anti-Virus.
The best Anti-Virus is the latest version of your Operating System in kopmlekt with conscious and cautious behavior on the vastness of the World Wide Web.
Problem number 2: No connection - No connections available.
- Check that the connector has not fallen out of the network card PC, insert or correct it.
- Check whether Local Area Connection is enabled in the network card settings. You can do this by clicking: Start - Control Panel - Network and Sharing Center - Change the adapter settings - Connect to the local network.
- In case of cable breakage, it is better to call the master.
Problem number 3: Network without access to the Internet.
- The home router may be hanging up, its power reset can help.
- Check the settings of the Network Card: Local Area Connection - Properties - Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP \ IPv4) - must be set Get the IP address automatically.
- In other cases it is better to call a master.
Not all problems are considered here.
To solve problems with the Internet, which are not described here, you can always contact the technical support of the provider Kuzia by phone: