* - Declared speeds are the highest possible depending on the final resources, subscriber equipment and other parameters.
** - Monthly tariff cost change for existing subscribers is scheduled for February 1, 2023
All speeds indicated in the tariff plans are valid for both traffic towards the subscriber and for traffic from the subscriber.
There are no restrictions on the amount of traffic, that is, the speed remains constant regardless of the amount of traffic.
Each subscriber is assigned one permanent IPv4-address, for all time of his work with Kuzey.
Terms of connection
) The cost of connecting * to the Basic and Optimal tariffs is 500 UAH, and the amount of the mandatory advance payment when connecting is 300 UAH. The advance payment amount is credited to the subscriber account. The total cost of connection is 800 UAH.
2) The cost of connecting * to the Reactive tariff is 1000 UAH, of which the cost of a gigabit port is 500 UAH and 500 UAH - connection; the amount of the mandatory advance payment upon connection is 500 UAH. The advance payment amount is credited to the subscriber account. The total cost of connection is 1500 UAH.
The room is provided with 20m of cable for self-installation.
Connection includes the following types of work:
* Installation and configuration of the router, as well as one Internet connection point: laptop, computer, tablet, etc.
* Installation and configuration of a rented IPTV set-top box
* Installation of up to 20 meters of cable in the subscriber’s premises, along the baseboard, without overcoming additional obstacles. * Configure one device and crimp 2 connectors. Above this, crimping the RJ-45 connector costs 15 UAH / pc
Additional connection services
3) The indicated speed is the maximum possible and is not guaranteed.
4) The cost of connecting a private house is from 4000 UAH.
5) The cost of connecting the house with an external cable, outdoor work, if technically possible - up to 2000 UAH